International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials
18-20 December, 2017.
About UniversityRajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies is established in 2008 and then it’s adopted by Government of Telangana to cater the needs of rural meritorious students who have passed out 10th Class for Six years integrated B.Tech program with an intake of 1000 students per year. RGUKT is residential campus spread in 270 acres in the abode of Gyana Saraswathi Temple who is worshiped for knowledge and wisdom. After a rigorous process of selection for the admission into Integrated B.Tech program, students undergo training in Pre University Courses (PUC) equivalent of state Intermediate syllabus. Based on CGPA score in PUC, students can choose branch of their interest from various branches of engineering (CSE, ECE,CIVIL, MECHANICAL, MME, Chem and EEE). The university is unique in sending students in their 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech to industries to bride the gap of academics and industry. A special training is being given during six years program to hone skills (soft and technical) as a part of campus placement drive. Students are trained well for all around developments and to meet the challenges.
About DepartmentsDepartments of Chemistry and Physics are established with inception of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar. Each department consists of nearly 20 faculty members recruited from India’s premier institutes teach Chemistry and Physics to nearly 2500 students per year from Pre University to University level courses. Departments are actively involved in interfacing with engineering departments of mechanical, materials and electronics. Our department faculties have expertise in the areas of Organic Synthesis, Bio diesel, Catalysis, Crystalline Materials, Ion-Solid Interactions, Nuclear spectroscopy, Nanomaterial, Optical and Magnetic measurements. Departments have access to in house facilities like XRD and SEM.
About Conference1st International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials will be held in RGUKT, Basar during, Dec 18-20, 2017.
It is first of its kind where internationally acclaimed scientists from Physics and Chemistry come together to discuss and to showcase their research findings to highly motivated researchers from India and abroad. The lectures cover from basics to applications in Nano-Science and Nano-Technology, Synthetic Chemistry, Green Chemistry and Computational Materials Science. Mostly, emphasis will be given on topics that are in common to both Physics and Chemistry.
- To discuss interdisciplinary research in chemistry, physics and materials science
- Advances in science to live in better planet
- Green Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Natural Products
- Nano Materials
- Semi conducting Materials
- Polymers and Ceramics
- Optical/Electronics/Magnetic Materials
- Thin films and Glasses
- Computational materials science
Call for papersThe conference includes, apart from technical presentation by experts, a poster presentation session.
- We invite abstracts describing experimental research work on topics of interest related to chemistry and material science for oral and poster presentations.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words. It must be in MS Word format, Times New Roman, 12 Font with 1.5 line space.
- Interested authors are requested to send their abstracts to email@example.com by an attachment before October 18th, 2017.
- Abstracts will be reviewed through multi level review process. The abstract recommended will be intimated to the author and is published in seminar souvenir.
- Proceedings of the conference will be published in the special edition of 'International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology' (ISSN: 2278-0181) and selected papers will be published in an edited book with ISBN number (online & print).
- There will be poster sessions during break time. The size of poster should be (h × w) 4 ft × 3 ft. Necessary material for display will be provided.
- A subject expert peer committee evaluates the posters displayed and on recommendation of the committee, 1st and 2nd prizes will be announced.
- Please visit our website for symposium updates: http://www.rgukt.ac.in/icafm.html
Registration fee includes a kit, food and accommodation for two days. Accommodation will be provided at RGUKT hostels on first come, first served basis.Date and venue of the conference
Date : 18-20th Dec, 2017
Venue: SAC building, RGUKT Basar, Nirmal.