Grievance redressal Cell
It brings harmonious atmosphere in university by reordering or set in intact to the grievance received from time to time. Motto is to bring transparency, accountability, responsible and user friendly in the university. In a way it measures how effectively a system is working and provides important feedback to administration. It works for student and faculty centric than any individual.
Structure of Grievance cell
All the grievances relating to academics and non academics are to be redressed by concerned section/department/individual. Any individual who feels that he/she is denied of opportunity that he/she deserves and supposes to get but couldn’t get upon receiving such grievances, cell seeks written explanation and directs/ see that system is in place with order.
It receives grievances that judges before accepting it/ checks genuineness of complaint before forwarding to concerned section/individuals.
Until e grievance is functional, cell accepts written form of complaints only. On receiving, it will forward to concerned section/department/individuals for explanation in written. If concerned section/department/individuals do not respond in a stipulated time i.e 7 to 15 days (from the time of receiving letter from grievance cell), then committee will recommend for action to Vice Chancellor.
Grievance redressal Committee Members
- Dr.G Devaraju, Asst Prof in Physics, Convener
- Mr.T.P.Sunil Kumar, Asst Prof in Mathematics, Member
- Mr.Jakir Ahmad, Asst Prof in Mech Engg, Member
- Mrs.Rajitha Varikolu, Asst Prof in English, Member
- Mr.B.Venkata Ramana, Asst Prof in CSE, Member
- Mrs.G.Naga Laxmi, Counselor, Member
- Dr.B.Vijay Kumar, Mentor in Telugu, Member
- Mr.B.Sathanna, Asst Prof in Mathematics, Member
- Dr.Gopala Krishna, Asst Prof in Telugu, Member
- Mr.Randheer Sagi, Asst Prof in Civil Engg, Ex-Officio
Office order for Grievance redressal Committee