- To create inquisitiveness among the students and faculty members towards innovation.
- To encourage in acquiring new updated scientific knowledge to design and develop novel methodologies and tools in the fields of sciences & humanities, engineering and technology.
- To encourage team work from all departments for interdisciplinary research.
- To utilize internship program as an opportunity to understand the industrial problems and work towards solving these problems which would eventually results in collaborations, also provide funding for research activities.
- To enhance the consultancy services through collaborations with other universities/industries/colleges for mutual benefits.
- To give an exposure of various opportunities available to show off their innovativeness and talent at International/National conferences and workshops.
- To encourage the researchers to apply and work on funded research projects sponsored by various funding agencies.
“Faculty/Students are encouraged to approach R&D cell for any assistance to make your innovative ideas into practicality and collectively work towards the fame of our university”
Contact UsCoordinator- R&D Cell, Engineering: Mr. K. Mahesh
Coordinator- R&D Cell, Sciences& Humanities: Dr. Ravi Varala
For any queries, please contact official R&D Cell Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org