Cultural & Social Activity ClubThe Cultural Committee of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar strives to celebrate the cultural diversity in the college by organizing various competitions, events, activities, programs in each and every year. The Committee provides various opportunities for the students to relax, to enhance their skills and talents.
The Teacher and Student Coordinator of the Cultural Committee take a lot of efforts to plan, to Guide, to organize the various events and competitions in the college at Intra and Intercollegiate level. Students From our college and other colleges took participation in maximum number in competitions like, Dance Competition, Singing Competition, Rangoli Competition, Mehandi Competition, Drama competition, Elocution Competition, In Debate Competition, etc.
The Committee also creates a platform that provides the students a lot of opportunities to show their talents in variety of events and competitions.
VisionOur Vision is to encourage students in Cultural events/ activities / competitions and to develop more and more talent among students in Cultural activities.
MissionOur Mission is to enhance the talents of the students, so they can show and participate in maximum number in different cultural events/activities/competitions.
- To organize successful events, activities and competitions of cultural events, which help our college to develop the students in cultural activities?
- To promote and arrange extracurricular activities to bring out the talents of students in the performing arts/Literary arts/Fine arts.
- To celebrate the Birth and Death Anniversaries of the Great Leaders/Personalities, so that students came to know about them and they can follow them.
- To encourage and promote the talent of the students in cultural activities in our college.
- To celebrate the cultural diversity and the programs by nurturing the inner skills of students so they can participate in Intra and Intercollegiate level.
- To Understanding the importance of the Cultural events and competitions at college / Intercollegiate / University / State/ National / International Level, to organize it and to participate.
- To achieve a lot of prizes, medals, awards and certificates in cultural activities so they can enhance their talents and also to encourage others to participate in events and activities.
- To organize various programmes for preserving cultural heritage and transmitting cultural values and history.
- To arrange various competitions for bridging cultural, ethnic and class differences..
|#||Name of the staff member||Role|
|1||Dr . B. Vijay kumar||Convener|
|3||Mr. T. Rakesh Reddy||Member|
|4||Mr. Shaik Khaleel||Member|
|5||Mr. K. Srikanth||Member|
|6||Mr. Ramakrishna Reddy||Member|
|7||Mr. M Narender||Member|
|9||Mrs. P. Swathi||Member|
|10||Mr. D. Vasanth Babu||Member|
|11||Dr. B Balakrishna||Member|
|12||Mrs. U. Nagamani||Member|
|13||Mrs. B. Sweetha||Member|
|14||Mrs. P. Sri Laxmi||Member|