Sri. Dr. A. Ashok , I.A.S
Vice Chancellor I/c for RGUKT Basar
Commissioner of Intermediate Education & Secretary,
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Telangana State.
: MBBS, MD in Social Preventive Medicine & Public Health from the OMC, Hyderabad
: 040 – 24655915, 24655927
Details of the Posts Held
- Posted and worked as Additional Project Director in APER Project (Health), a World Bank Assisted Project.
- Posted and worked as Deputy Commissioner, Prohibition & Excise, Hyderabad.
- Posted and worked as Joint Collector, Mahaboobnagar District.
- Worked as Director, Bio-Technology to Industries & Commerce Department.
- Worked as Managing Director, A.P. Foods, Hyderabad. & won many national and international awards for achievements Quality & Higher production.
- Worked as Commissioner, Disabled Welfare Department
- worked as Director, Women & Child Welfare Department
- Worked as Managing Director, A.P.Women’s Finance Corporation.
- Worked as Director, Juvenile Welfare, Correctional Services & Welfare of Street Children.
- Worked as Executive Director, Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Vice Chairman & Managing Director, A.P. Scheduled Castes Cooperative Finance Corporation, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Commissioner of Social Welfare, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Collector & District Magistrate, Adilabad District .
- Worked as Commissioner, Labour, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- Worked as Commissioner of Employment & Training, A.P. Hyderabad.
- Working as Commissioner, Intermediate Education & Secretary, Intermediate Board, Telangana.
- International Achievers Award at Dubai on March – 2010.
- Citizens Integration Peace Society, New Delhi awarded International Goldstar Millennium Award on 28th December, 2008 at Bangkok (Thailand) .
- Indian Economic Development & Research Association, New Delhi awarded International Quality Excellence Award-2008 on 19.12.2008 at New Delhi.
- Indian Economic Development & Research Association, New Delhi awarded International Achievers Award for Business Excellence on 19.12.2008 at New Delhi.
- Hong Kong Foundation International Award-2010 by Tagore Hariprasad Institute, Hyderabad on 9.3.2010 for the services rendered as Commissioner (FAC) for Welfare of Disabled & Senior Citizens.
- “International Achievers Award” by Indian Achievers Forum, New Delhi on 31.10.2009.
- Awarded Udyog Rattan & A.P.Foods was awarded Excellence Award by Institute of Economic Studies, New Delhi on 11.4.08.
- All India Achievers Foundation, New Delhi awarded “Indian Achievers Award for Quality Excellence “on 26-05-2008 at New Delhi.
- As Collector & District Magistrate, Adilabad District, was awarded Indian Red Cross Society Gold medal by His Excellency Governor of Andhra Pradesh for work of excellence from His Excellency Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
- As Collector & District Magistrate, Adilabad awarded best mobilization award in Red Ribbon Express-2012 under National Aids Control Organization as best performing District.
- As Commissioner & Secretary, Intermediate Education awarded for Best IT Initiative at World Education Summit on 8th August, 2016.
- As Commissioner & Secretary, Intermediate Education awarded for 'Policy Maker of the Year' award at the 7th National Awards in 'Excellence in Education category' at the Indian Education Congress 2017 on February, 2017.
Achievement as Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana State and Secretary, Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education In the year 2015
- Contributed to policy and implementation of Free Education and implementation of Free Education and supply of Free Text Books Intermediate level in Government Junior Colleges in Telangana.
- Introduced 22 online services for Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education – 15 for students, 7 for colleges for which Commissioner was awarded Best IT Initiative Award under Digital Telangana in 2015.
- Online capture of admissions data and examination fees paid data from colleges. No. of candidates availed the online services as on 27/06/2016.
- Installed CC TVs in all the examination centres to curb the malpractice and leakage of question papers.
- Installed CC TVs in all the Spot Valuation Centres for effective evaluation of the answer scripts.
- Scanning of the answer scripts after Re-verification, keeping the scanned copies in the web site for instant downloading the copy of the script, instead of sending the Xerox copy by post.
- To launch Mobile Apps for all the existing students online services.
- Implemented online re-verification and evaluation of the answer scripts for Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2016, bringing Transparency & Accountability of Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education to students, parents and Public.
|: +91 08752 243344|
|: Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Telangana State - 504107.
: Ms. Shirisha
: +91 9703760686