Alumni Affairs & International Relations
VisionForm a powerful network that benefits University and its community for lifetime.
- To foster and bridge the interaction between the University and its Alumni.
- To encourage alumni to contribute towards the all-round development of current students.
- Alumni involvement in university affairs.
- To improve the relationships among Alumni members to bring about harmony and brotherhood.
- Keep all the alumni informed, involved: Achieve global network.
Sri. Rahul Bojja, I.A.S
Vice Chancellor, RGUKT-Basar
V Vamshi Chaitanya
G Priya Bharath
For Local Chapters
Coordinator Local Chapters
Faculty In-charge ( Alumni Affairs & International Relations )
Coordinator (Alumni Affairs & International Relations)
*Honorable Chancellor Connects Alumni*Alumni are requested to visit the following website and register themselves:
|2||Go to services -Alumni.|
|3||Go to New Registration and fill the application.|
|4||Once it is done, login with your username & password and fill the application form by uploading Osmania University UG or PG or PhD certificate along with your photograph and click submit.|
Office AddressOffice of Alumni Affairs & International Relations, Administrative Building,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Basar Campus, Basar (Mandal), Nirmal (Dist.),
Telangana State, India. PIN: 504107.
Contact Us:Email: email@example.com
Follow Us: www.facebook.com/rgukt.baa
Join Us: www.facebook.com/groups/rgukt.baa