SC/ST Cell

Grievance Redressal

The SC/ST students and Employees can approach the Coordinator of the Cell for redressal of any of their grievance(s) regarding academic, administrative or social problems. The Coordinator often meets the concerned students and staff, to understand their problem and takes necessary action and/or renders them necessary advice/help to resolve the matter.

Procedure to file a complaint

  • A written complaint may be submitted to the Coordinator, SC/ST Cell.

Drop Box

  • A Drop Box is available in SC/ST Cell, any student/employee belonging to SC/ST may drop his/her complaint if any.