- In case a Student is not satisfied with the grade received after reverification in a course(s) he/she can avail the facility of Challenge Revaluation.
- A student should apply for Challenge revaluation within a week (7 days) from the date of declaration of reverification result of the particular course for which he/she is seeking challenge revaluation.
- The answer booklet of the course will be revaluated according to the marking scheme provided by the question paper setter.
- If There Is Any Change In Marks (Equal (Or) Above 15% Of The Maximum Marks), New Marks Will Be Awarded To The Student. Otherwise, There Will Be No Change In Old Marks.
- If The Change in Marks (Equal (Or) above 15% of the Maximum Marks) Occurs, An Amount Of Rs. 9,000/- Will Be refunded To The Student. Otherwise, The Student Will Forfeit The Total Amount ( Rs.10,000/-) Which He / She Paid.
- With or without change in marks, along with the result, the student will also be provided with the photocopy of answer booklet for the course in which he/she has applied for Challenge revaluation.