In case a Student is not satisfied with the grade awarded in a course(s) he/she can apply for reverification in the course(s).
- A student should apply for reverification within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.
- Students must submit their application to the examination section in the institute indicating clearly the subject in which reverification is to be made.
- Application must be accompanied by a demand draft for the prescribed fee per course drawn in favor of the Director towards the subject(s) opted for reverification process.
- Sum of the total marks obtained by the student will be checked by the evaluator during reverification. Marks already awarded for a particular question will not be altered
- However the evaluator will award marks to a particular answer according to the key sheet in the event of any of the following:
a. If the answer is awarded zero mark.
b. If the answer is not evaluated
- In case of any changes in marks after reverification is done, the higher of the original and reverified marks shall be taken as the final marks.