Library Rules and Regulations
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside library
- Students are allowed to library only on his/her valid university identity card
- For staffmembers registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks,printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using cellular phones and audio instruments with or with our speakers or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member any time and the member shall return the same immediately other wise fine will be collected.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the libray premises.
- Reference books and periodicals are not available for loan.
Circulation Issue System
Books wil be issued on presentation of the digital identity card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time return.
Over due charges
: Books will be issued to the students for one semester only, for staff 6 months.
If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.